Thursday, July 15, 2010
Angelcare Baby Movement & Sound Monitors now Offered By Balkowitsch Enterprises
Angelcare AC401 Single Baby Movement & Sound Monitor. The Angelcare Movement Sensor will detect all of your baby's movement and alert you if no movement is detected within 20 seconds. The Monitor also transmits all baby's sounds. All functions and options are programmable from the parents unit for more convenience and control. The Nursery Unit includes a soothing night light. The Angelcare model operates on both 900 MHz and 2.4 GHz frequencies. The sound monitor operates on the 900 MHz frequency so there is no interference from 2.4 GHz equipment. The monitor has 8 channels and an 820' range. If you have any questions about this item please give us a call (800)355-2956.
WHY THIS MONITOR?
- It combines a quality sound monitor and a movement monitor in a single system
- Whether baby is awake or sound asleep, Angelcare under-the-mattress Sensor Pad will detect all of her movements
- Rechargeable Parents Unit (4 AAA rechargeable batteries included)
- Under-the-mattress Sensor Pad detects every baby's movement baby makes
- Alarm sounds after 20 seconds if absolutely no movement is detected
- Adjustable sensitivity
- Battery or AC adapter operated
- Optional 'tic" sound to hear baby's movements
- 8 channels to minimize interference
- Automatically converts to battery in case of power failure
- Sound lights to see and hear baby's sounds
- Low battery indicator
- Practical soothing night-light.
- Choice between voice activation or continuous sound reception
- Nursery room temperature display on the Parents unit.
- Vibration option on Parents Unit when alarm (dependent on models)