Acuforce XL Massage Star Weighted Trigger Point Therapy
Massage Star is a brand new product for the Acuforce line. Invented by Acuforce Founder & CEO, John G. Louis, CMT. Massage Star has 3 applications, the Wedge, on the top of the tool, to perform Muscle-Stripping and Cross-fiber Friction. The Wide and Narrow Points to perform Trigger Point Therapy and Reflexology. Available in a standard 11 oz. size as well as the XL (16 oz.) for larger hands. It's great for self-care and in a clinical setting to treat others. Its soft, yet durable coating makes it feel completely natural. Feels like the human touch because of the special Plastisol coating. Works very well with massage creams and oils. Perfect for the professional and consumer alike. It's small enough to easily fit in your pocket or purse. Instructional Booklet included. This is a perfect tool for the massage therapist, masseuse, physical therapist, sports trainer or athletic department. We carry the entire product line and also back every Acuforce Massager that we sell with our 100% money back guarantee. If you have any questions please call us at (701)223-9936 or Toll Free (800)355-2956.
- The 16 oz. Massage Star assists the user providing additional force
- 3 Ways to Hold It: The Pencil Grip, Pistol Grip & Chopstick Grip
- Wedge: For muscle stripping and cross fiber friction, mimics the edge of thumb massage
- Narrow Point: For applying acute pressure to areas of tissue
- Wide Point: This point replaces your thumb and is used while stripping muscle and releaving trigger points
- Instructional Booklet included